Business Now Mag
- CNN Business: Patents: Why idea isn't enough
- CNN Business: Hotels focus on traveling women
- CNN Business: Settled! Creator tells how to say 'GIF'
- BBC Business News: Ford to shut Australian production
- CNN Business: Reviving Detroit from the ground up
- CNN Business: Yunus: Pay Dhaka workers more
- CNN Business: Survey: Teens grow Facebook weary
- Daily Mail Science: Red wine helps you live longer and more energetic lives thanks to a 'miracle ingredient', claims study
- BBC Business News: The growth of start-up competitions
- BBC Business News: Twitter boosts security after hacks
- BBC Business News: 'Gang of four' aims to shake up Latam trade
- BBC Business News: Biting Apple: Taxing the big boys?
- BBC Business News: Hewlett-Packard shares jump 12%
- BBC Business News: VIDEO: Couple's £163,000 mobile bill shock
- BBC Business News: Airbnb seeks to reassure members
- BBC Politics: VIDEO: 'Muslim organisations have failed'
- BBC Business: Hewlett-Packard shares jump 12%
- BBC Sports: Perry reaches British Open last 16
- BBC Business: VIDEO: Couple's £163,000 mobile bill shock
- BBC Politics: VIDEO: 'Security increased at army barracks'
- BBC Business: Airbnb seeks to reassure members
- BBC Politics: VIDEO: Mayor condemns 'sickening' attack
- BBC Business: PM hails tax deal amid Google row
- BBC Sports: Chisora could face Fury in July
- BBC Politics: I'm one of you, Cameron tells Tories
- BBC Politics: Afghan interpreters to get UK visas
- BBC Business: SSE profits up after cold weather
- BBC Politics: Police chief in council merger call
- BBC Sports: Pregnant McConnell eyes 2014 spot
- BBC Sports: England's Unitt to miss Euro 2013
You are here
Business Now Mag
Updated: 3 hours 4 min ago
CNN's Richard Quest looks at how patents are a crucial tool for many businesses, and how to get the right one.
Recent attacks on women travelers spark greater awareness and demand for women-friendly hotels. Rosie Tomkins reports.
We can't settle iPhone vs. Android or "Star Wars" vs. "Star Trek" for you. But another long-running geek debate was put to rest Tuesday night.
Ford Motor says it will shut all its Australian manufacturing plants by October 2016, after more than 85 years making cars in the country.
When others dismissed Detroit as a falling knife unworthy of investment, David Egner saw something else.
CNN's Becky Anderson interviews Grameen Bank founder Mohammad Yunus about Bangladesh's labor conditions.
There's fresh evidence that American teenagers may be growing weary of Facebook.
Daily Mail Science: Red wine helps you live longer and more energetic lives thanks to a 'miracle ingredient', claims study
Scientists from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne have tested the effects of reservatrol, an ingredient found in red wine, on worms. It was found to increase lifespan by 60% and a similar technique could work on humans, they believe.
Why so many new firms love awards
Micro-blogging site Twitter says it is bringing in a two-step login for users to beef up security following recent high-profile breaches.
Why Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru want to form a new trade bloc
Europe's tax chief on how to squeeze the corporate Apples
Hewlett-Packard shares leap in after-hours trading, despite quarterly results showing a seventh consecutive fall in sales.
An electrician and his wife had a shock when they received a mobile phone bill for £163,000, then fought for months to have the debt cleared. BBC Watchdog investigated
Airbnb tells its members "we are not going anywhere", after a judge in New York ruled a man who rented out his apartment on the site broke the law.
David Cameron hails an EU agreement to close tax loopholes as a "turning point", as Google's boss urges politicians to "sort" the system.
Fishermen in the Seychelles have been victims of Somali pirates, but gunboats may not be enough to protect their livelihoods.
Daily Mail Science: Astronomers spot 'missing link' galaxy collision creating a 'supermassive' galaxy ten times the size of the Milky Way
Two hungry young galaxies that collided 11 billion years ago (pictured) are rapidly forming a massive galaxy about 10 times the size of the Milky Way, California astronomers have found.
Our client is a family business that has focussed for almost half a century on producing a range of high quality horticultural equipment. Specialising in versatile and lightweight tools for easy garde
AN entrepreneur is a step closer to launching a pioneering online marketplace after securing a major investment deal.